Friday, February 27, 2009

In Bruges 2.0

Jag kan inte sluta fnyssa åt detta:

“The boy has the capacity to change, the boy has the capacity to do something decent with his life”

“Excuse me Ken, I have the capacity to change!”

“Yeah, you do, you have the capacity to get fucking worse!”

“Ah yeah, now we’re getting down to it!”

“Harry, Let’s face it. I’m not being funny, I mean no disrespect, but you are a cunt. You’re a cunt now, you’ve always been a cunt. And the only thing that’s gonna change is that you’re gonna become an even bigger cunt, and maybe have some more cunt kids…”

“Leave my kids fakkin out of it, what’ve they done? You fakkin retract that bit about my cunt fakkin kids!”

“I retract that bit about your cunt fakkin kids!”


Om jag inte såg helt fel var filmen nominerad till en Oscar för bästa manus, no wonder.

Någon driftig själ har klippt ihop några scener från filmen och tubat dom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVClvMEQET8&feature=related

På 5:30 finns dialogen ovan.

No comments: